Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

Miscelaneous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eustache de Mailley

Eustache de Mailley

Character sheet
Appearance:
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/5Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health:
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/7Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)

Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorry I was taking a while there on my posts. Combination of having just rolled in the door from work and being way out of practice. Wow am I out of practice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 pm

I wasn't actually there, this is just hearsay. Way I heard it though it was sandstone. The rock screwed up early and lost a rook to a bad castle. Matt tried to push home the advantage but focused too much on tempo and alot of pieces were lost. The rock was just a better endgame player. Managed to pull off a Bishop, Rook checkmate.
Back to top Go down
Eustache de Mailley

Eustache de Mailley

Character sheet
Appearance:
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/5Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health:
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/7Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Sandstone, wow. I always heard they were kind of dumb. I would have paid to see that game lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:42 pm

James wrote:
John wrote:
Not at our table top. I activly seek to destroy as many of Jasons characters as I can. Problem is he does such a good job himself I dont have the heart to kill any of them.

Oh Jesus Matt. As if you're capable of preplanning and rational thought. Remember when you lost at Chess to that rock?

Oh you crazy canadians and your strange dreams. No Andrew, I have never lost at chess to a rock.

Oh jesus you even got the sheffielder beleiving it. You see, this is why the world hates canadians.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health:
Miscelaneous - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Well, at least I can differentiate between post send from 'Admin' and post send from 'James'. Geez.
Back to top Go down
https://chichesterbynight.rpg-board.net
Eustache de Mailley

Eustache de Mailley

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey you can mess with James, you can even mess with sandstone. But don't mess with Canadians. We are wonderful people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Lol, it was the way the forum decided to put the quote. Meh, the Admin and I.T deparments problem when the software does not work correctly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eustache de Mailley

Eustache de Mailley

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Am I the only one getting very tired of needing to type out each post 2-3 times because of this maintenance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Just a heads up, I think there is a Trujah in chichester.

It was also wednesday yesterday. This game just doubled up in awsomness! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 am

I've taken to Ctrl+C ing all my posts so I can just paste them back in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 am

Yes, that's what I do. What really bugs me is that there's no warning of any kind.
Back to top Go down
https://chichesterbynight.rpg-board.net
Eustache de Mailley

Eustache de Mailley

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Wow slow week. Just want to let everyone know that this is the end of my 4 weeks off work so as of next week I have to get back on Canada time. I'll try to be around as much as possible but won't be on till about 10 pm your time most days.
Back to top Go down
Eustache de Mailley

Eustache de Mailley

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Sooooo how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscelaneous   Miscelaneous - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscelaneous
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chichester by Gaslight :: Game Controls :: Out of Character-
Jump to: