Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

Moving between districts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Moving between districts Left_bar_bleue5/5Moving between districts Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health:
Moving between districts Left_bar_bleue7/7Moving between districts Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Moving between districts Left_bar_bleue5/5Moving between districts Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Moving between districts Empty
PostSubject: Moving between districts   Moving between districts EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:31 am

Okay, I've notice players are increasingly making move requests within the topics themselves. I ask you not to do this for two reasons: 1. It tells everyone reading the material where your PC will be next. I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing or that metagaming is rife. I am merely pointing it out; and, 2. You risk the move request being inadvertently overlooked. While I do get around to reading everything, the possibility exists that I might miss the request altogether, or not see it for an hour or two. Move requests by PM are, however, hard to miss and private!
Back to top Go down
https://chichesterbynight.rpg-board.net

Moving between districts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chichester by Gaslight :: Game Controls :: House Rules-
Jump to: