Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

twisted wishes

Go down 
+2
Eustache de Mailley
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

This little game goes like this...someone says "I wish..." whatever.
The next person says, ,"Granted however,..." whatever and try to twist the wish using logic and loopholes.. then post a wish..

"I wish for a woman who loves me."
Go...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord Wilhelm von der Mark
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
twisted wishes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health:
twisted wishes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/7twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
twisted wishes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/5twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

Granted, but there are books amongst them like "The 100 most gross-looking tumors" and "Sex with Goats: The best positions" which you gave away for good reasons.

I wish for cheesecake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Granted - but little did you know that Tom Cruise wanted this perticulary cheescake for himself and as you walk home from the cheescake store you are attacked, dragged into a van and brainwashed at the local scientology church. The cheescake you never see again and you are now completley convinced that humans came to earth in spaceships to flee from the evil overlord, nuked without beeing destroyed and brainwashed in the vulcanos only to roam the earths atmosfere finding human vessels to posses and is now reincarnated striving for enlightenment !

I wish for enlightenment ...
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
twisted wishes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health:
twisted wishes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/7twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
twisted wishes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/5twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Granted, since Tom is still in town. He gives it to you in the way described above. Afterwards you two marry.

I wish for a flashlight that can pierce Lasombra darkness...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Granted but God/the ST strikes down on you for mixing the OOC and the IC and ofc couse the flashlight was not yet invented in 1435 !
The flashlight disapere, you clothes disapere, your nose disapere and then your feet, suddenly a schoolclass of nineyearolds break into your appartment and stand around you where you are sitting crippled at the computer and dances around you laughing calling you names.

I wish for tea that does not taste oranges!
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Granted, it tastes like dog poo.

I wish for this day at the university to be over...
Back to top Go down
Doc Warren Phillip Prince
ancillae
Doc Warren Phillip Prince

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:
twisted wishes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/5twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:41 pm

granted, however the next day is full of surprise exams which count for 30% Of the final grade.

I wish for a job that pays well but does not monopolize my time.
Back to top Go down
Lord Alexander Knight
Elder
Lord Alexander Knight

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Granted. . . however you find that even with all the money you earn, you are unable to spend it.

I wish for more players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

twisted wishes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chichester by Gaslight :: Game Controls :: Out of Character-
Jump to: