Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

Initiative and combat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Initiative and combat Left_bar_bleue5/5Initiative and combat Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health:
Initiative and combat Left_bar_bleue7/7Initiative and combat Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Initiative and combat Left_bar_bleue5/5Initiative and combat Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Initiative and combat Empty
PostSubject: Initiative and combat   Initiative and combat EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:18 pm

A controversy has raised its ugly head. In essence, initiative rolls indicate the order of a combat scene. But, because combat can be a rather complicated issue, I have determined that most rolls will take place in personal forums and I will interpret their meaning and make a statement on the common game forum. As for initiative. The person who rolls the highest initiative will be deemed to be having a good day. S/He will be understood to be reading others body language, the intention of their eyes, the way they twitch, whatever, and will be given the small bonus of being able to see the intentions others have for him.

Thus, "Person A looks like they are going to jump me, person B is going to rush me, if I move now, I can avoid trouble and they will run into each other."

If the dice roll well, this will be the result; if they roll poorly, oh well, all the initiative in the world wont save you from a botch!
Back to top Go down
https://chichesterbynight.rpg-board.net

Initiative and combat
Page 1 of 1