Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

Share | 

Bailing Out...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Alexander Knight
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
2/5  (2/5)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)
3/5  (3/5)

PostSubject: Bailing Out...   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Gotta go for the night now folks. Hopefully be back online at some point tomorrow. Hope I don't hold anyone up too much.

PostSubject: Re: Bailing Out...   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 pm

It is possible my attendance on the games this week may be spotty as my car has an antifreeze leak and my uncle will attempt to fix it on the coming weekend. I however did just purchase a thing of anti-freeze and am thinking I shall put some in before I use the car rather than fill it up now, so as to nurse the drink so to speak for the car, saving some money. Therefore I may be able to get on some. The phone I bought (which I'll likely switch out at the end of the month) can do internet but not all of it. Unfortunately it seems our forum games are not the not working list for it with insufficient memory.
Back to top Go down
Lord Alexander Knight
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
2/5  (2/5)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)
3/5  (3/5)

PostSubject: Re: Bailing Out...   Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm

What phone did you buy? I had that problem with my Samsung Genio Qwerty, but its never caused my Samsung Galaxy S II any problems.

Heck, my Galaxy S II outperforms my old computer.

PostSubject: Re: Bailing Out...   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:29 pm

I got a LG900G, with StraightTalk from Walmart after I noticed the insuffient memory thing after I got a microSD card to fix that I looked up about it and found out others have had that issue with this and the card didn't help so I returned the card, and plan on switching out the phone at the end of the month for the one my friend Rob got that cost like maybe $30 more than I spent which I already saw our games show up on his phone.
It's one with the keyboard, his is a touchscreen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bailing Out...   

Back to top Go down

Bailing Out...
Page 1 of 1