Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

Disciplines and the "Rules"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Disciplines and the "Rules" Left_bar_bleue5/5Disciplines and the "Rules" Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health:
Disciplines and the "Rules" Left_bar_bleue7/7Disciplines and the "Rules" Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Disciplines and the "Rules" Left_bar_bleue5/5Disciplines and the "Rules" Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Disciplines and the "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Disciplines and the "Rules"   Disciplines and the "Rules" EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:34 pm

An error of omission has been brought to my attention and I would like to address this here. It is my ruling here that unless a vampire has clear experience or practice of a discipline (e.g., has training or long-term observation), he does not know what it can do, how it can be defended against or what the possibilities are. The ST may allow a willpower roll or not, or he may allow an int.+occult roll (or lore roll) or not, if he thinks it appropriate. Just because page such-an-such says "this" does not necessarily mean that it means "this" here. No one vampire is so old, powerful and experienced enough to know all the powers, levels, effects of each and every discipline but, all of them have the opportunity to learn them over the long term of their existence. It seems to me that this is consistent with the wider theme of personal horror and staving off the descent into the beast.
Back to top Go down
https://chichesterbynight.rpg-board.net

Disciplines and the "Rules"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chichester by Gaslight :: Game Controls :: House Rules-
Jump to: